The RMACC is pleased to announce the 2018 student poster competition. To participate please follow the instructions below
1. Write a short abstract about your poster and submit it by August 1st at https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=rmacc2018
2. Create a physical poster to be displayed at the RMACC HPC symposim (recommeded size is 4' x 3'.
3. Prepare a 1 minute lightning talk about your poster including two powerpoint slides. (A title slide and informational slide)- Please note there is a strict 1 minute time limit.
4. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to present a 10-15 minute presentation during an RMACC technical session.
5. All presenters must register to attend the entire RMACC symposium (travel scholarships are available)
6. All presenters must be in attendance begginning Tuesday at 11:30 am to present their posters to the poster judging committee.